Thursday, November 17, 2011

Feel the change in the seasons!

Autumn is here in my part of the world.  So it is for me in SL and I have been just feeling the chill in the air.  Remembering the fun I had kicking leaves as a child, creating huge flurries of color swirling around me made me start thinking of how to recreate that feeling here in SL.  I am modeling two outfits here that are composites from designers who have enabled me to bring the memories of the chilly air, the cold, crisp days, the smell of apples as they sit in baskets in the orchard, and the feeling of being warmly snuggled into fashionable, seasonal outfits!  Only in Second Life!  Isn't it just the best?  Here we go.

Here I wear a stylish brown sweater dress from Ce Cubic effect.  The bulky knit look is like I have not seen before here in SL and it has gotten me many compliments.  I found a lovely copper toned silk shoulder scarf at Hatpins that just brings the season home as it wraps around my shoulders. I have put on some LeeZu tights with some cute autumn leaves on them to keep my legs warm and I slipped into some great, leaf kicking brown Jake Boots from Clocktower Designs.  (secret - everybody wants these boots!)  Here are a couple of pics of me in a total autum leaf fest!




Okay, so after I had my fill of the gorgeous fall colors,  I popped off to another location which necessitated that I color coordinate.   I *am* a model after all and so this was mandated.  As I noticed quite a bit of lovely purples and lavender here, I slipped into my Tres Beau Winter Plum pants and top which I accessorized with my new N-core COQUETTE TFG Glitter shoes in Deep Purple!  As I still felt a bit chilly, I pulled on my Ce Cubic effect Leather and Fur coat which has a luscious shearling lining to keep me toasty warm.   Take a look and just breathe in all the beauty that SL offers to us!  I have so much fun here!  Lateroo!  I'm off to find more treats!  The change of seasons is on the way!  I've got to get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment