Friday, November 25, 2011

Well here we are nearing the end of November. 

The Winter Solstice is coming our way and the nights are getting colder and darker in my world.  I can go outside after dark and see the planets shining back at me. As it was too cold to be out during my day in real life, I went shopping!  Gizza had a sale I could not resist taking a look at.  Sale notwithstanding, I ended up getting an outfit I had been staring at for awhile (and NO it was not on sale...grrr.)  But I love it and so I had to take some pics and put them here for you to see. 

This classy outfit is from Gizza and is absolutely complete from the boots to the belly bag (which I just love).  It is fittingly called "La-Di_Da" and the color is Champagne.  I love Champagne and I *really* love shopping at Gizza! Anyhow,  I also just happened to drop by a friends gardens and her place was so beautiful I just had to do some pics there.  So, these pictures show that you can take this outfit literally anywhere in the metaverse and it fits perfectly.

I raise my glass to you all and say "Cheers!"


No comments:

Post a Comment