Monday, November 14, 2011

Gems and Kisses Jewelry Design!

Gems and Kisses!   Here are some pictures I took showing the wonderful designs of Deliziosa Vendetta, the designer and founder of Gems and Kisses.  I love that name and I just keep saying it.  It makes me smile.  So here we go!

Here is a picture showing the flamboyant A Star is Born! in Platinum.  I bought the entire set and it comes with a hud that lets the owner change the color of the stars to match an outfit and it also assists in "no tears resizing".  How great is that?  The nails are also from GK and are called Vendetta, in platinum.  Again, they come with a hud that allows you to change the color of your nails so that you can use the same set with many outfits.



The second picture here is also Gems and Kisses.  The necklace and earrings are called Raven and I have used the gold set.  There is a platinum set available.  The bracelets are also gold and the set of two is called Shina.   Again, both sets come with the hud that permits easy resizing and offers you the ability to adjust the shine on your jewelry.  This set is curvaceous, intriguing, and very elegant.




Here is one more I just could not resist!  I have paired the Raven necklace with a limited edition AZUL gown for a dramatic effect.



No comments:

Post a Comment