Monday, December 17, 2012

The BLACK MARKET and Masoom!

The thought of a Black Market gets me all tickly inside.   How good can this be?  Well it gets even better actually.  I'm sort of in a Christmas funk.  My wrapping skills are horrible.  My cat is all wound up in sticky tape.  I have tinsel in my hair and it's just time to think about possibilities in Second Life.  So here I am, wearing the fabulous Liza mesh dress from [[Masoom]] thinking about sunset at the beach in the summer time.  It all makes sense really.  I have the best of all worlds.  I'm fabulously dressed and ready for any Christmas (or other) party I get invited to.  I'm wearing a lovely, cropped off shoulder, white mesh dress with a sexy drop hem.  And I've got flowers in my hair to make me look festive.  So you party people!  Get yourselves off to the Black Market (The Black Market, Calista (88, 198, 23) and grab this classy and fabulous dress which I just know you can wear year around! 



No comments:

Post a Comment